Admin

Quick Start Guide for the HP Software Online Community

Hi All,

We have created a Quick Start Guide, to help you get acquainted with the HP Software Online Community. Feel free to download it and use it. Feedback is always welcome as we want to make sure we have addressed aspects which will address any questions you have in using the community.

Greetings,

Bill

Member 2

Re: Quick Start Guide for the HP Software Online Community

thanks

Member 2

I have a HP Photosmart D 7160, I need a Installation Disk for it. I lost it and I'm trying to use it with another computer an d I can get it to print.  It keep asking for a memory card everytime I try to print. Can I buy a installation online and down load it.

Super user 5

Hello,

Wrong branch of forum for your post. And for your problem just try to download it from internet.

Best Regards
Vadim Gordadze
Admin

Hi,

This community is intended for Software related products and not hardware. However if you wish to download or order an installation disk for your HP PhotoSmart D1760 printer go to the following site and follow the  instructions:
 http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=11566...

If you would like to access the HP  consumer support forums ( which includes printers), please go to the following site:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Have a nice day.

Greetings,

Bill

Member 2

i just got  a new laptp model WV772AV is says i can use talk and type  what progame do i need to get to be able to do this?

Super user 5

Hello tutimmu,

Big gratz on your new laptop, but read one post above for the hint with what this community forum forSmiley Happy

Best Regards
Vadim Gordadze